Our SkillsWhat We Can
Companies come to us with things they want to do. “We want to put this new product on the market.” “We want to improve our corporate image.” “We want to hold a wildly successful event that will draw massive media attention.” And more. People know what they want to do but are just not sure where to start. Sima Creative House is where to start. Talk with us. Let’s clarify what you want to do and why. Let’s look at the resources that can be brought to bear. It may well be there is a better way to do what you want to do. SCH will help you put a project together that meets your needs within your budget.
Promotion covers a wide range of channels, from television to in-store point-of-purchase tools to internet narrowcasting to open-air events. Different mixes work best for reaching different segments. Happily, SCH is able to handle them all. And because we are a long-standing established player, we can get you the print and broadcast space you need. You want to wrap your message around city buses? SCH can do that for you. You want to create a product mascot for enhanced exposure? SCH can do that. But the first step is to look at what you want to do—what will work best for your company and your product. Then, together, we can devise the best strategy and the best means.
“Nobody knows who we are.” There are some companies that make great products but remain unknown. In fact, there are some great products that people love but cannot name. These are branding fails. Your brand should be central to your marketing, since it is the reputation that you establish and own that sustains your corporate presence and pricing. That said, not every company needs to be known to the same people. There is no one-size-fits-all OTC branding strategy that you can just plug and play. It is essential you know who you are and what you want to be known as—something that is best honed in discussion with branding specialists such as SCH’s. Once we know this, we can help you develop and execute the short- and long-term strategies needed to make your brand stand out where it counts.
The WorkflowWork Flow
- 01. Contact us with a brief explanation of what you want to talk about and when would be convenient.
- 02. Let’s talk.
- 03. If we agree, sign a MoU outlining what the goals are.
- 04. SCH will put a number of proposals together on how to do this and how much it is likely to cost.
- 05. If we agree, let’s put it in writing.
- 06. SCH will design the advertising, publicity, and other material and contact the media. This includes placing the material in the media.
- 07. Once we have your final approval, the project goes live. We (you and SCH) study the results, tweaking if/as necessary.Project ends.
- 08. Billing and payment as agreed.
When you need to consult, please provide a brief description and the desired consultation date.
Please note that it may take a few days to reply by email.